Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"Baby, it's COLD outside!.."

It's Groundhog Day! And it's -17 degrees.  Poor little groundhog!  He did NOT see his shadow so I am looking forward to the early spring!  I was blessed to get these past 2 days off.  Such a gift from God to sleep late, lay around, actually have TIME to do my homework, etc.  And if I haven't said it before, I have the most wonderful, amazing husband to walk through life with!  Yesterday was topped off with a pedicure from him! Which we all know, I so dearly love!  Anyway, so it's been great. The only thing I might change is being able to let the dog out for some exercise. She is driving us, our couches, our bathroom trashcans, and my snowboots, NUTS!  She has tried to get into anything and everything since being cooped up. (Below is a picture of her and Taylor in a typical battle over a sock!)


Also, our cute little farm house is not really insulated appropriately (especially for the negatives!) so attached is our windows from last night.  Needless to say, it was a blanket night!  Hope everyone is staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment