Friday, January 14, 2011

A Face Lift

Let's just be honest.  This whole blogging thing takes effort! Which I have obviously been lacking!  Nonetheless, I do have a desire to keep those in our lives informed.  AND SO...I say it with utter embarressment, that I have not loaded pictures from my camera since November.  Yes, November. Of 2010.  We are now in January of 2011.  Pure ridiculousness.  I do apologize. I seem to have missed all the holidays! But on the bright side, Taylor and I are thriving!  We are loving the fact that we have just celebrated 1 year of bliss (in China, might I add!) and that we are finally past the puppy stages of teething.  Life is good!  Seeing as I am struggling to remember simple details of the past 6 months, I must resort to the pictures.  AND SO... I hunt.  And then, I remember I have no China pictures on this computer.  Oh, the difficulties I face!  See? Blogging.  LOTS of effort!  Anyway, here are a few random shots from the last months of 2010.  I think it's easy to see 'who' has been occupying our time--and we've loved every minute!  Here's to a new year full of God's grace and blessings to you!

Our little Miss--getting big enough to cruise around town!

First swim!

Dinner with friends--before the summer weather escaped us!

TDub's first day of grad school! Nooma is going for her Master's, as well ;)

Content!

He finally found someone to shoot hoops with!

Our little "monster" on Halloween!

And yes, at the end of the day...she is a true cuddler!

2 comments:

  1. Nice facelift, great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good to see some new photos :) Nooma is adorable! love y'all

    ReplyDelete